Friday, March 11, 2016

WOOHOO! We made it!

Happy Friday Y'all! 

Well it looks like we made it! Crazy week but it's behind us! I've been busy with deliveries, thanks to all y'all who have placed orders!
 I would love to do some more growing of the teams next week! I have some free start ups and some minimal fee start ups!
 Avon has a $15. start up fee, free site!
Linen World is always free to start, free site!
Hayward Main St Gourmet Popcorn $19.95 and up start up, free site! Runs start up specials often!
The Rustic Shop free start up or kit options up to $100. free site!
All About You Gifts $10. start up or kit option $35. free site, always runs start up specials!
Soyl Scents always free to start with available upgrade includes monthly subscription, free site!
Instant Rewards Free to start or if the offer are something you are looking for there may be various fees, completely up to you. 
I love that I can stay home and be a mom to my 4 boys! I never miss a school event and am always available in case of emergency!  I would like you to consider doing what I do! I would love to have you join me, I will help you along the way, get you started right away, train you and always be at the end of a text or facebook message! Please contact me today and if you know of someone who would be interested please let them know!





No comments:

Post a Comment