Thursday, March 24, 2016

Hippity Hop! Easter Bunny is coming!

What is your favorite Easter tradition? Is it something you have done since your childhood or something you started with your own children?


Ours is the egg hunt! Started with our boys, not something I did growing up! We change it up each year a bit. Sometimes inside weather pending outside. With 4 boys aged 4, 8, 12, 14, it can get tricky. Usually they each get a particular color or section, its always different. What is your favorite? 
BE SAFE AND GOD BLESS! HAPPY EASTER!  




Always looking for new team members and/or customers. I would love to fill my Facebook Page with a bunch of parties and give away tons of free stuff! Will you join me? Click the links below to view products! Any questions please let me know! Happy shopping! 




No comments:

Post a Comment