Thursday, March 31, 2016

Mother's Day Shopping Event!



Hey y'all, I would like to invite you to my online Mother's Day Shopping Event on my One Stop Shopping Page. It will run all month long and I am going to be taking vendors throughout the month! There is a vendor list at the top of the event! Please do not hesitate to invite your friends and family! Our vendor list grows daily! I will update it here as we go! Please come by and take a peek! Posting starts April 1ST...Stay tuned........

 1~Avon ~ www.youravon.com/smcl ~ Sandra McLaughlin 1-6

10~Pure Romance ~ pureromance.com/andidargis ~ Andi Dargis

I love that I can stay home and be there for these guys! They are my world, My everything! I am blessed to have the best husband ever that allows me to do what I do! Everything I do is all about these 5 guys right here! Please click the below links to find some great products and join me today!






Always looking for new team members and/or customers. I would love to fill my Facebook Page with a bunch of parties and give away tons of free stuff! Will you join me? Click the links below to view products! Any questions please let me know! Happy shopping! 






No comments:

Post a Comment