Thursday, March 3, 2016

I'm back! Take a look and see what's new!

Hey Y'all! I'm back! things been real busy! I want to share some things with you! Besides Avon I have joined a few other direct sales companies to broaden what I offer to you!

I will start with Avon! A company I have been with for over 15 years! Everyone knows the product but there is so much more to offer! Visit my site and see! My Avon Store! You can shop or join my team! Start up is only $15. plus there is a kit now that offers full size products which you can resell, use for sample, or keep fo your own use!  Earning vary based on sales, can be up to 50%

Then for some yummy snacks we have Hayward Main St Gourmet Popcorn! There's flavored popcorn, seeds, just flavors to add to make your own, poppers, fudge and more! Take a peek here Sandy's Popcorn Snacks You can shop or join with this link. There are a few different kit options ranging from $19.95 to $99.95. They run free sign ups every now and then but there's no kit, no product. Earnings base 25% including downline up to 35%

Another favorite! The Rustic Shop! Love the country western style? There is clothes, jewelry, snacks, decor and more! Go to The Rustic Shop To join there are a few options Free with no kit or $15. to $100 kits. Earnings 30%

Then for a wide vareity of gifts and things, to many to mention it's All About You Gifts So many fun and interesting products, new things posted all the time! Check out All About You Gifts! Get started for only $10. Free sign ups come frequently. Earnings 25% $3. per downline joined plus 2% on their sales. There are kits available.

Do you love candles? Best burning soy candles plus a bonus gift inside! Free to join earn 15% plus up to 10% on downline or 30% with monthly purchase plus up to 10% on downline. Some have cash some jewelry inside but all in all great smelling long burning candles Visit My Soyl Scents

Home decor, kitchen, bathroom and more! Great quality product, so much to offer. Linen World offers free start up or kit option for $49.95 plus add ons if you choose. For more information and to see our products go to My Linen World

Want to earn some extra cash while you search online or shop or whatever you do try Swag Bucks You earn while you are online already doing what you do!

Instant Rewards is a company that advertises for Fortune 500 companies such as Gamefly,Go Daddy, Freecreditscore. etc...As referral agents, basically all we do is copy and paste ads and sign people up . The same way I got your attention is how you will get others attention; Easiest job! So every time someone checks their credit score, rents a game or tries another trial offer/s worth 2.00 credits through your personal referral link, then you get paid a minimum of $20 to $70 within 12 hours through paypal or once a week by check. I average about $300+ weekly from home and I only work about 1 or 2 hrs a day. It's easy & I will provide you full training and support....All you need is firefox or google chrome on your phone/computer/tablet, prepaid cards are not accepted, and at least 10 mins to sign up....Are you interested? It's free to get registered and there are no monthly fees...... because we are advertising for these fortune 500 companies the only thing we are required to do to get started is to sample some of these products and services. Some of the trials are free and they have many that are at a low cost. Getting started will cost you no more FREE. If you don't have a paypal account its free to sign up for one at www.paypal.com. Here is what American Family Magazine had to say about Instant Rewards http://americanfamilymagazine.com I hope you decide to join my team and let me show you how EASY it is to make money from home with a completely legit advertising agency. The nice thing about this company is we are getting paid to have people sign up for free and low cost trials. We
don't have to sell anything and we are paid daily through paypal sometimes several times a day!  Yes it is possible to start for free, with no credit card, ask me how!  FAQ

I have a One Stop Shopping page set up on Facebook, click the link below and stop in please like and share if you will. Looking forward to hearing from you!

Thanks y'all!
Find me on Facebook!

No comments:

Post a Comment